Logipole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

konverter add-ons links dead

3 posters

Go down

konverter add-ons links dead Empty konverter add-ons links dead

Post  zedopipo Sun 23 Oct - 16:26

Hello

just to report that at this time most of the links on the add-on page are dead. Only 6 are working: ffmpeg, kgoogle, kzx, mplayer-1.0rc2.tar, OptimFROG_Lossless_Windows_x86_4600ex and uniconvertor-1.1.5-win32.

Best regards

Zedopipo

zedopipo

Back to top Go down

konverter add-ons links dead Empty Re: konverter add-ons links dead

Post  Roscoe Sun 23 Oct - 23:33

zedopipo wrote:Hello

just to report that at this time most of the links on the add-on page are dead. Only 6 are working: ffmpeg, kgoogle, kzx, mplayer-1.0rc2.tar, OptimFROG_Lossless_Windows_x86_4600ex and uniconvertor-1.1.5-win32.

Best regards

Zedopipo

Some time ago I asked that all the addons be put together in one archive but I don't think Logipole got around to it.

Roscoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean Sat 29 Oct - 10:44

Best regards

Zedopipo

Hello

I think that, on konvertor.net, links called from chinese and russian providers are rejected by my own provider; if your call uses one of these providers you will not be able to download the files. Downloads have been dispatched between several places, that's why you can download some addons.
I will try to fix as soon as the new version will be ready.

jean
Jean
Jean
Admin

http://www.konvertor.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean Sat 29 Oct - 10:44

Roscoe wrote:

Best regards

Zedopipo

Some time ago I asked that all the addons be put together in one archive but I don't think Logipole got around to it.

Hi Roscoe

It's in the pipe Very Happy
Jean
Jean
Admin

http://www.konvertor.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down